member of the CyberWitchcraft
Everyone has some knowledge they can share, and questions
need answers for. Find exactly what you're looking for here.
seriously want to learn Witchcraft are
confused because they can’t seem to find simple answers to complex
questions. What is the correct
way to cast Circle, or create a spell? The questions seem
enough, but you find that everyone has a different answer.
way to get the answers.
Find the answers that suit you best, and use them!
Ridiculous claims by ridiculous people
you've looked on
the web for more information.
Unfortunately really good Witchcraft sites are few, and far between.
Most sites claiming to have information on Witchcraft are just looking
for a quick buck. They’re easy to spot. They want to sell you an
ancient Grimoire that has just been unearthed. (Yours for only
$19.95! But wait! There’s more...)
really are about Wicca or Witchcraft
just seem to regurgitate the same information as each other. It’s as if
they copied each
other word for word.
these are of the Fluff Bunny
type. You know, those who read one or two books (After all if you've
read one book, you know it all, don't you?) and have decided they are
now a High Priest(ess).
websites are quite willing to cast a spell for you, for only $29.95,
and claim perfect results. Usually these sites state that the
Witch has 20 years or more experience, and can give you anything you
want...for a price.
years experience, and I don't know any
Priest or Priestess worth the title, who would put up such a website.
They know, just as I do, that the best person to create and
a spell, is the person who needs it.
you won’t find any spells for sale.
I will not perform spells for you (for only $29.95 each, on my antique
birch wood altar handed down for generations) as some other sites claim
able to buy any ancient Grimoires, of
which new ones seem to pop up every month. I will not make you promises
of great wealth and power, nor will I
try to scare you with some
non-existent “Elder’s Council” that "...wants to keep your
Magick from working". If you want Faerie Tales, I’m
Bogdan & Giancarlo, or a hundred other “Witches” will gladly
take your money.
find is unique,
original thoughts and ideas written by myself and others, that you
normally can't get outside a Coven environment. We will teach you the
how, and more importantly, the why of Witchcraft.
witch kraft do - The
of the Witch. Bringing the mind, body, and
soul into union.
to Witchcraft, start with Beginning
Witchcraft. It will take you through the background of what
is, and how it is done. From basic information, to instruction on
everything needed to do ritual. You can even ask questions,
and get answers.
been on your Path for a while, you may
still want to start with Beginning Witchcraft. You may find something
there that you didn’t know, or that could help you better understand
concepts you think you know.
is more of an
independent study. It goes into the theory and practice of the Craft.
There you will find more advanced rituals and techniques to
enhance your basic Craft skills.
other sections of the site that you may
find informative. Be sure to sign up for the monthly
newsletter, Witch Way.
It contains useful tips and ideas that don't appear on the
continually adding new things to the site.
The Blog of
Shadows will keep you up to date on everything happening here.
Rev. Ken Biles
This is a large site with a massive
amount of information.
Don't try to learn it in a single visit. Take your time, and try to
understand what you find here. That is how you discover the real power
think you're up to the challenge,
it's time to start your lessons...
- Share CyberWitchcraft With Your Friends!
- Please share CyberWitchcraft. If you like our site, add a link to your website, Blog, or MySpace page so that more people can learn about Witchcraft.
- History of Witchcraft
- Witchcraft has been around since the dawn of time. What follows is a short history.
- Beginning Witchcraft
- Everyone has to start somewhere. Beginning Witchcraft allows you to crawl before you try to walk.
- Advanced Witchcraft
- Advanced Witchcraft - You've learned to crawl, then to walk. Now run!
- CyberWitchcraft Members Only
- The CyberWitchcraft Members Only area is for people who are serious about becoming a Witch.
- What is ritual? How do you create a ritual, and should you use someone else's?
- There are many forms of Divination. Learning the basics of any form is essential to looking into the future.
- Have you ever wanted to learn about astrology, but just found it confusing? Find out what's what in plain english.
- Pagan Community
- The Pagan Community is alive and well. What is it? How do you find it? What events happen there? Take a look and find out.
- Everyone would like to talk to their favorite author, or other famous Witches. With the Interviews section, I ask famous Witches the questions you want to know.
- Witch Way Newsletter
- Witch Way newsletter for CyberWitchcraft.com. Sign up to receive new issues as they come out, or look at back issues.
- Witchcraft Book Reviews
- Do you know a book on Witchcraft that everyone should read, or avoid? WHy not let every visitor to CyberWitchcraft know about it?
- Common Thread
- Common thread is a series of content rich videos about Witchcraft and Paganism. Each video is an hour or more in length, and full of valuable information.
- Witchcraft Videos
- There are many people putting Witchcraft videos up on the net. The problem isn't finding videos, it's finding quality videos. To that end, I'm putting up this page to collect the better quality pieces for others to watch without needing to spend hours searching.
- CyberWitchcraft Video Blog
- The CyberWitchcraft Video Blog is a collection of thoughts and ideas that I've put on video through YouTube. Feel free to embed any interesting videos on your website.
- About CyberWitchcraft
- Who runs CyberWitchcraft, and why should I take his word?
- Contact Us
- Contact Us at CyberWitchcraft.com
- Donate To CyberWitchcraft
- Donate to CyberWitchcraft: If you like the website, and have found the information useful, why not donate a dollar or two?